Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Project #1

So in my last post, I had mentioned a project I had started...Here's what it was and the result...
Found cheap frames at Goodwill - total: $12

Roughed up the edges and spray painted them bright, bold colors. Invested in 2 cans of spray paint, the others I already had.


Printed off some pictures that I had taken and one that Kimberly Sink had shot.

Ran to Hobby Lobby and got some matboard for $8.

Stopped at Lowe's and got some teeny tiny nails to hold everything in the frame.

Arranged them and hung them on the wall in CMA's room.

Ta-da! Wall art for cheap with some sentimental value. :)

Before:



After:



And here's a sneak peek at the next project I've started...